1. Collection of Information
2. Use of Information
WebWe collects information about the users as they register themselves on the site. In addition to all the personal details that you provide about yourself, your browser information, the content that you view or share through your WebWe profile is also stored through cookies. In addition to that, the pictures and additional information provided by your networks and connections also get stored automatically.
If you choose to avail any paid services through WebWe, then your payment details and transactional information is also kept safe for your convenience in the future. Our cookies also track your browser activity and device settings, the kind of device that you use for browsing and also, other software information.
3. Sharing of Information
- WebWe makes use of the collected user information to provide improved and even personalized services at various levels. The collected information also enables us to understand your preferences and the way you interact with our site. The collected information makes it possible for us to offer suggestions and short cuts that can make your social networking experience even better. This information also helps us in offering tagging features and other interactive advantages on WebWe.
- WebWe also uses the collected information to customize the display according to the type of device that you are using for browsing as well as for using the site. In addition to that, we use critical data to ensure the safety and security of your WebWe account.
4. How long will Webwe.com retain information?
- The information that you upload on WebWe is visible to your network connections and also to those with whom you voluntarily choose to share such information. In addition to that, if any information about you is shared by your network connections then that too becomes publicly visible.
On the other hand, the technical data like IP address and browser details that are collected by WebWe, is only shared with third- party advertisers only when you interact with those parties. This information is not related to your personal details and the sole purpose of such sharing is to allow those advertisers in providing you with relevant ads related to services or goods that might be of your interest.
5. Where will information be collected and stored?
- Unless there is a specific legal or regulatory requirement for us to keep information, we will retain it for no longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
6. How secure is the information?
- Webwe.com is located in INDIA. Accordingly, Personal Information we collect may be transferred to and stored in our servers or those of third parties that act on our behalf (such as hosting providers) in INDIA.
7. When we share your information and with whom?
- You should be aware that while we take reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information, we are not able to fully eliminate all security risks or potential breaches.
8. Children's Privacy
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We will access and disclose your Personal Information to government or law enforcement officials or private parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws, to respond to valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order, to protect the property and rights of Webwe.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable.
9. Analytics Information
- Webwe.com does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 14 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 14 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 14, please contact us.
10. Invitations to Friends
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
11. Deceased User
- If you use the Webwe.com services to invite a friend to join webwe.com or if you share a website with a friend, your friend's e-mail address will be stored. Webwe.com stores this information so that we may send these messages and to improve our social sharing programs.
12. Legal Exceptions
- In the event of the death of an webwe.com user, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
13. Customizable Settings
- WebWe ensures complete secirity and privacy of personal information submitted by the users. However, in case of legal requests that are especially generated by jurisdictions, WebWe can share the information that is asked for in such cases so that any breach of security can be prevented or taken care of. Also, WebWe will continue to store information about suspended accounts for a span of at least a year for references about violations of rules and other policies.
- WebWe respects the user's choice and that is why we allow you to customize your privacy settings. Not only can you choose which information you want to share with whom but you can also add or delete such information as and when required. You can also choose to opt out of the advertisements that are displayed to you.